Apr 1, 2013

Confessions.......Unexpected


Day by day I kept this feeling,
locked in my heart, forever filling;

I won't tell you who this feelings are for,
But then I can't take it anymore.

At times I feel I should tell the world,
That to me she shine like the brightest pearl;
An angel gently floating on clouds,
But that's not all I like her about.

I arranged a meeting to meet her somewhere,
With beautiful roses and chocolates tasting like the sweetest pear;
Trembling with both fear and excitement,
Unsure the results will be happiness or rejection.

She arrived gracefully at the said place,
Unsure of what to do except to tie my shoelace;
As I sit up again , I pulled out the roses and chocolates,
I braced myself and told her the three magic words.

Her expression stiffen like she saw a ghost,
And those are hurt me the most;
I got rejected like how I expected,
Short and quick and feelings affected.

I decided that she was not the one,
But her explanation wasn't done;
She decided to share a secret with me since i shared mine,
But what happened next didn't come to my mind.

She said a secret is to be told through a whisper,
And as my face got closer to her;
Not a sound but a kiss landed on my cheek,
I thought I was dreaming, I thought I was sick;
But she said that its all good and its cool,
and that she loved me too,April Fool!~<3 br="">


I have no idea why I wrote this poem......just had a spark at a moment.Maybe I hoping that love will be as innocent and sweet as this or maybe I'm hoping it would happen to me. Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading and make this April Fools' Day not just a funny one but a romantic one~

~ 0 Words of Wisdom: ~