Apr 18, 2013

Bad Days.....Disappear


Curse the dawn and all it's light,
As wrath and hatred fills my mornings;
Escaping my lovely bed with all my might,
And slamming the snooze when the alarm rings.

I drag myself to the shower,
Finishing it all at my quickest pace;
As I only have less than an hour,
My mornings are the start of a race.

Set foot in school preparing  for the worst,
Racing to class like a handicapped zombie;
Only race that I never wanna be first,
But still wanna be the best I can be.

As I continue my day with this fatigue body,
A glimpse of your face appear in my eyes;
You walk towards and greeted me nicely,
Feels like I've just eaten a thousand pies.

Your smile chases my wrath away,
Your laugh powers me the entire day,
At times you say you look so dull and so grey,
But to me you're pretty no matter what you say.

To make me feel better and clear my stress,
I don't need cigarettes or even beer;
You just have to smile at me in your beautiful dress,
Then you can make my bad days disappear.

~ 0 Words of Wisdom: ~