Jan 16, 2012

Pains In Life....Bear WIth It


I need to know my fate,
pulling a trigger at my head;
surrounded by all this hate,
watch as my world start to fade.

All i wanna see is someone's smile,
don't really care how long it has to be;
even if its just for a while,
it would really enlighten me.

But nobody cares what I think,
they just ignore me so casually;
all i can do now is drink,
forget my friends and family.

Amidst all the commotions I've been,
there's one person who smiles at me;
not like a anybody I've seen,
and she's not letting me be.

She saddens when she me cry,
I tend to question myself why;
does she really care for me,
I'll have to do what's right for me.

*I wrote this poem for a someone who don't even know me....hoping he would change, I've decided to dedicate this to him....

~ 0 Words of Wisdom: ~