Jan 20, 2012

My Advice.....About Love


You can't have her ain't my problem,
you have have your own stand;
go and think how to solve em',
only then you'll be her man.

First you got to try to know her,
and don't just play pretend;
then only she'll be your lover,
instead of just your friend.

You have to make the first move,
and always lend her a hand,
and try to tell her the truth,
and do the best you can.

I hope that I can help you,
where ever you are in this world;
so that you won't be fool,
in front of your own girl.

*I dedicated this to people trying to get the one that they love but still waiting for a miracle.

~ 2 Words of Wisdom: ~

genevieve says:
at: January 20, 2012 7:19 PM said...

Wow, Xia Czin! Really really great!! :)

Dark Sky says:
at: January 20, 2012 7:42 PM said...

KAL UR POEM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!