Mar 14, 2016

Escaping.....Falling


I never felt like this before,
As if my body was ripped apart;
And I could feel every limb as it tore,
A cold stake piercing through my heart.

My only solution was to escape,
Trying to get out , I only fall in;
As I swallowed hard and put on my cape,
Take a deep breath and and dive right in.

As I fall into the abyss I call Darkness,
Putting on a mask as thick as lead;
I hid myself from feigning sadness,
Just to find myself filled with regret.

Leaned on the wall staring at the hole,
My cry only echoed inside;
I lost all feeling , all except the cold,
In there alone, something died.

But out of nowhere a voice I heard,
It sounded faint but also clear;
Calling to me through all the dirt,
That I should know help is here.

A hand came down from the above,
Telling me to hold on and all will be fine;
It felt warm and filled with love,
As I escaped and left that hole behind.




Note:

       I recently went through a tough time in my life , this was the experience that not many people knew about. Not even my own parents knew how I felt at the time and until now they still never did.What I did should never be attempted , I still regret that I ever tried. I did something extremely stupid , I tried to kill myself.

Depression can be really scary and if the right people aren't around you , you never know what you'll do. I was glad that there were people who cared about me , if not for them I would not still be here. For all my friends who are reading this , thank you for being by me for when I needed you all the most.

~ 0 Words of Wisdom: ~